THE YOUTH OF TODAY ARE OUR LEADERS TOMORROW.
In celebration of the youth of South Africa, we will be running a creative competition calling on all our talented youth to create your very own design for our next limited edition takeaway coffee cup.
R2000 cash prize up for grabs for the winner as well as a Manaka hamper.
Entries open on Wednesday, 23 June at 8 am and close on Friday, 30 July.
Top 5 announced on 3 August.
Voting runs until 13 August.
Winner announced 18 August.
How to enter and qualify:
1. Download the Manaka assets from the link below.
2. Create a design either by hand or digitally using the size of the template supplied.
3. Incorporate the Manaka bull head in your artwork.
4. Your design should be inspired by our African heritage, staying true to the Manaka tagline…True Africa.
5. Once you are done, submit your details and artwork using the form in the submit link below.
6. You can submit as many designs as you like.
7. Entrants must be between the ages of 14 to 35 years and will be asked for proof if selected in the 5 finalists.
8. Keep an eye out on our social media pages as we announce our 5 finalists for the public vote.
Terms & Conditions:
- All Manaka assets supplied for the purpose of this competition remain the sole property of Manaka Coffee.
- The top 5 finalists selected for the public vote will be chosen by a board of Manaka representatives.
- The winner will be based on the highest number of votes by the public.
- The winner is entitled to a R2000 cash prize that will be transferred via electronic fund transfer to the winner within 7 working days of the announcement of the winner. The Manaka hamper may either be collected by the winner of the competition at Manaka Polo Fields Crossing or it will delivered to the winner’s place of residence.
- The entrant of the winning design grants Manaka the use of the artwork submitted for the purpose of production of the Manaka takeaway coffee cup that will be retailed by Manaka Coffee both in-store and online. The winner will only be entitled to the prizes stipulated in exchange for Manaka Coffee’s use of the winning artwork piece.