Yercaud ERG Anaerobic Natural
The ERG (Micro Lot Station Name) Estate in the Yercaud region is where coffee is produced at an elevation of 1,430 m above sea level. With steep slopes and rich coffee-enriched soil, the area is a popular eco-tourism hub. Most of the farms are planted with Arabica coffee trees, and ERG Estate has been honoured with the prestigious award “Best Indian Arabica Coffee of 2017” for producing quality coffee.
* Anaerobic process of ERG Estate
1. Harvesting after ripening the cherries as much as possible
2. Washing to remove floaters (cherries that float on water)
3. Performing Anaerobic fermentation
4. Naturally drying in African beds for more than 14 days